Corporate membership at the South Australian Museum demonstrates your company’s commitment to science and education in a time when institutional support is more crucial than ever.
Our Corporate Membership Programme offers companies of all sizes with the opportunity to increase their community profiles and provide their employees and clients with unparalleled access to the South Australian Museum. In appreciation of their support, corporate members receive a host of valuable benefits including:
- Invitations to exhibition openings
- Invitations to employee private viewing events
- Free employee admission days
- Complimentary guest passes to special exhibitions
- The opportunity to host a special event in the Museum
- Private tours and behind the scenes access
Just like our corporate members, the Museum is a dynamic institution, always evolving. And just like you, we strive every day to provide something memorable and unique – we invite you to join a group of like-minded companies seeking to support a greater understanding of the natural world for all.
The support of our corporate members makes possible everything we do at the Museum, and we are enormously grateful for their interest and involvement.
To learn more, please contact Ms Jenny Parsons, Head of Development.